Terms of Service
Last Updated – 18th April, 2022
Terms of Service – ExcelMojo
Greetings and welcome to excelmojo.com. ExcelMojo provides a plethora of learning resources, video lessons, and guides to aid beginners and advanced users in mastering MS Excel and Google Sheets while also growing their knowledge and skills (referred to as “we” or “us”). The phrase “you” refers to a site visitor. By using this site, you agree to the following terms of service, which, together with the Privacy Statement, govern your relationship with ExcelMojo.
ExcelMojo owns all services, trademarks, and logos displayed on the website. Without the prior consent of ExcelMojo, you are not permitted to use the information provided on the website on any other pages or websites on the world wide web.
Please read them carefully before utilising the site’s services.
- You must not use this site in an illegal manner; you must adhere to the website’s terms and conditions and privacy statement.
- Under no circumstances will the company be liable for any change in the content provided on the website via its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage incurred in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services, or various resources such as email, blog, etc.
- Our services are available to everyone with an internet connection. However, we are not liable for any fees associated with the use of hardware, software, or internet service provider fees. Additionally, the user is entirely responsible for the proper operation of the computer hardware and internet connection.
- Certain portions of the site will require you to log in, and the firm has the right to deny access to our services to any user who violates these criteria.
- We make every effort to ensure that users have uninterrupted access to our service, but we are not bound to do so. • The firm is not responsible for or liable for faults with your network or server that exceed specific limits.
Usage guidelines for websites
- Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the rights of others; • Do not publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive, or unlawful material or information; and • Do not upload, install, or transfer any files or software that are protected by intellectual property laws or that affects other computers.
- Editing HTML source code, reverse engineering, or attempting to hack is banned.
- Do not operate spam services/scripts or anything else that could have an adverse effect on infrastructure and, consequently, on users.
- Avoid spamming, advertising, or selling services such as digital downloads, ebooks, or phishing links.
- You are prohibited from copying, distributing, or plagiarising website content or user-submitted content.
We are not responsible for how you use the material on this site. The material is used totally at your own risk. You are responsible for ensuring that the information on the website satisfies your requirements.
It is prohibited to reproduce, edit, distribute, sell, licence, or otherwise exploit any of the content on this website for commercial or public use. Unauthorized use entitles us to seek monetary damages and/or criminal prosecution.
Links and hyperlinks terms
There may be links on this website to other websites. We have no control over the content of these websites and are not liable for their content. The links mentioned are solely for the purpose of providing information to users. As a result, the company will not be held liable.
- You are not permitted to mirror or frame the main page of this site or any of its other pages on any other website or web page.
- Avoid linking to company pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text that may provide the incorrect impression. This may result in user misunderstandings.
- Do not utilise or incorporate as a link to the firm website any copyrighted or registered trademarks, or intellectual property pictures, design, or content.
- Avoid linking to pages that promote bigotry or terrorism.
- Avoid linking to pornographic websites that violate human rights.
Claims of intellectual property violations
If you feel that your work has been utilised without your consent in a manner that constitutes a violation of your copyright. Kindly supply us with the following information and we will take appropriate action.
- The authorised representative of the copyright holder should send a digital or physical signature.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you allege infringes your intellectual property.
- A description of where and how the allegedly infringing material is located on the firm website, in sufficient detail for us to discover it.
- Contact information, including an address, a telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement from you that the information you supplied is accurate and that your claim of copyright or intellectual property is on behalf of the owner • You can contact the company by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify them of your copyright claims.
When you conduct business on the company’s website, you agree to the following transaction conditions.
- If you do a transaction on the company’s website, you are required to pay for it.
- Please pay particular attention to the details of your payment, such as the total bill, any taxes, shipping fees, and applicable discounts.
- Certain products have additional terms and conditions that must be agreed to prior to purchasing.
We make no express or implied warranties on any products or services supplied on or via company.
Unless otherwise approved in writing by the company, no extra or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, message, or other communication shall be binding on the company.
The firm reserves the right, without prior warning and at its sole discretion, to alter, change, or discontinue any item and to deny service to anybody.
The firm website’s prices, products, and promotions are subject to change without notice. While we strive to present the most accurate and up-to-date information possible, it is possible that one or more items on our website may be improperly priced. This may occur as a result of human error, digital image manipulation, technological error, or a discrepancy in pricing information obtained from our suppliers. As a result, the firm retains the right to modify the prices of all our products, offers, and promotions. These adjustments are made in response to market conditions, course cancellations, supplier changes, price changes, advertising errors, and other mitigating situations. However, you retain the price you paid at the time of purchase.
Refund and Money Back Policy
The Refund Policy is governed by the terms and conditions listed below. When you purchase a training course on the company’s website, you agree to our Privacy Statement, Terms of Service, and the following points.
- Once the goods is sold, the customer will receive no money back or refund.
Registration & password
You shall give current, complete, and correct information during the site’s registration process. You shall continue to update and maintain that information as necessary. To have access to the services and your account, you must create a password. Your email login must be a genuine email address that you maintain. You alone are accountable for the security of your password and account details. You will promptly tell us via email if you become aware of any unauthorised account activity, unauthorised use of your email list(s), or any other violation of security. The organisation is a single-license service. Multiple users and passwords are not permitted for the same licence. You are not permitted to share your usernames and passwords with others. Sharing login information is a breach of this agreement and will result in the immediate termination of your account.
We are devoted to safeguarding our users’ privacy and personal information. For additional information about our privacy statement. You agree to uphold and abide by the privacy statement.
By supplying ExcelMojo with your email address or contact number, you consent to receive communications via email, phone, SMS, or any electronic or other modes of communication connected to the services provided through the website.
We agree not to use your sensitive information for any purpose other than operating the site and providing the services specified in this agreement. We agree not to reveal any of your confidential information to any third party, save for our employees and consultants who are bound by confidentiality duties and require access to the confidential information to administer the site and services. Nothing in this agreement restricts our ability to develop, acquire, or market products, ideas, or businesses independently, without utilising your confidential information. “confidential information” includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Technical information, know-how, and other intellectual property, to the extent that you maintain such information as a trade secret;
- Confidential marketing strategies;
- Confidential future product plans;
- Confidential financial information (including pricing); and
- Other confidential business information.
Confidential information does not include the following:
- Was publicly known and generally available in the public domain prior to your disclosure;
- Becames publicly known and generally available after your disclosure through no action or inaction of ours;
- Was already in our possession at the time of your disclosure;
- Was obtained by us from a third party without a breach of such third party’s confidentiality obligations; and o Is independently developed.
Disclaimer of warranties
You fully realise and accept that your use of the service and site is entirely at your own risk. The service and the site are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose, and non-infringement. The services or the site’s content may contain bugs, mistakes, or other limitations. The corporation disclaims all liability and responsibility for any content errors or omissions. The company disclaims responsibility for the content of any material provided by users to the company’s website. The company makes no claims or warranties about the reliability or correctness of the registration information provided to the company, or on the responses or information provided during the assessments. The company makes no warranties or guarantees regarding the use or the effects of any academic or non-academic material, nor does it make any warranties or representations regarding the correctness, usefulness, reliability, accuracy, or otherwise of any material uploaded to its servers. The firm is not liable for any damages, including but not limited to lost profits, business disruption, or other loss, resulting from the use of or reliance on any academic or non-academic material available on or through the service or the site. It is exclusively your duty to evaluate the correctness, reliability, completeness, and utility of the information obtained through the service or website.
The company makes no warranty that the service or site will meet your requirements or that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, virus-free, error-free, accurate, or reliable; nor does the company make any warranty regarding any information obtained through the service or site, that software defects in the service will be corrected, or that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components. You acknowledge and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise received via the service or site are done at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
The company makes no representations or warranties about any products or services purchased or received from the service or site, or about any transactions entered into through or in connection with the service or site.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the service or site or through the service or site shall establish any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, neither the company nor any of its parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, or employees shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, use of, inability to use, or reliance on the service or any academic or non-academic content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with the service, the contents available on or through the service or the site, or with any of the terms of this agreement, your sole and exclusive recourse is to immediately terminate your use of the service and exit the site.
Your right to use the service and the site immediately terminates upon termination, and the business has no duty to retain, forward, or make available to you any academic or non-academic material available on the company.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, its parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees from and against any and all claims and demands, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to your use of the site or service, academic content, non-academic content, assessments, course material, or any other conduct related in any way to the service or site, including but not limited to breaching any warranty or provision contained in these terms and conditions.
Nature of agreement